The demographics of the world workforce is drastically changing right now.
- The Baby Boomer Generation with interpersonal skills is being replaced by TechGens with incredible technological skills.
- By 2020:
- a) 70% of the workforce will be TechGen;
- 2) 50% of employees will be working for companies and 50% will be part of the small business Gig Economy.
- A minimum 20% of Tech Genners change jobs annually
Business didn’t see it coming, did it?
The belief was that the management style for Boomers and Gen X would be passed on to YZ Generations (1982). Wrong!!
Look at the graph. It doesn’t lie. In the next 4 years, The Change will be complete. 76% percent of employees will be team members of the Technology Generation (TechGen).
Another part of the equation – new technology applications will influence all business types. Who embraces the new apps quickly? The TechGen, of course!
We need them, plus they are the only labor force in town.
- What are we doing to develop interpersonal skills to complement the YZ Generations technology skills?
- How can a stable team with complementary talents be created to execute the 5-year plan?
- Are we creating a Retention Plan for the TechGen future leaders?
- Or do we want to manage a team that changes every 16-24 months and costs $25,000 every time one young leader leaves the company?
The torch has been passed from the retiring Boomer Generation to the emerging Technology Generation.
Wouldn’t it be great to combine the interpersonal skills of the Baby Boomers with the tech skills of the TechGen.
Think of what fine-caliber team members we would have for the future.
- How do we develop and retain teams to execute future technology-driven strategic plans?
- How do we develop TechGen members to combine technology skills and acquire interpersonal skills to succeed in both the corporate and Gig Economy business sectors?
This is what YZ Generations offers.
We don’t complain about younger generations. We help them and the experienced managers, connect seamlessly and succeed together.
Which topics interest you most
- How do YZ Generations develop interpersonal skills
- Develop a team with complementary talents
- How do we grow and retain job-changing YZ Generations
- YZ Generations workshop schedule